A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Villena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Villena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villena
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Villena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Villena, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villena graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Villena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Villena MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Villena practice?
- Dr. Maria Villena has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Villena practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.