A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Vollucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Vollucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vollucci graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vollucci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Marini Vollucci DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Vollucci practice?
- Dr. Maria Vollucci has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Vollucci practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.