Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
PROFESSIONAL AND THOROUGH show details PROFESSIONAL AND THOROUGH
by C. Le on Mar 23rd, 2014

I was a patient and made the mistake of going to another doctor because of the convenience of being next door to work in Orange County. What a mistake! I regret leaving Dr. Vollucci's practice but I am back and extremely happy and she is so worth driving to Redondo Beach!!!!!! She is ON TIME, PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND THOROUGH!!!! She actually listens and hears you, you can ask her questions with ease, I don't feel ignored and she makes an effort to get to the root of my ailment so I can be treated. I really wish more doctors were liker her!!!! I recommend her to all my family and friends.

Dr. Volluci show details Dr. Volluci
Feb 21st, 2014

In reading the reviews here, I have to wonder if we are talking about the same doctor. Dr. Vollucci is wonderful. I take both my Mom and Aunt to her and she is extremely knowledgeable, takes her time with them always. I have even been to her myself. I would highly recommend her.

Feb 3rd, 2012

I switched over to Dr. Volucci in late 2011 and soon realized it was a big mistake! She is RUDE and has a HORRIBLE bedside manner. Every since she sold her private practice to Little Company of Mary, her practice has gone way down. If you want a doctor that really cares about your and your health, find another doctor.

caring Doctor show details caring Doctor
Jul 11th, 2010

makes you feel comfortable and takes the time needed with you.

Very caring Doctor and kind staff, also. show details Very caring Doctor and kind staff, also.
Feb 17th, 2010

Dr Vollucci has been excellent in diagnosis and care. I even got my husband to switch to her. She is very thorough and walks through everything 100% of the time. She is also great if you do need a referal- there are never any issues.She is awesome and I couldn't disagree more with the prior comment!

Jun 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Vollucci is the worst doctor I've ever been to. She does not care about her patients, she's only there to get paid. She treats you like you are an infant or mentally challenged and flat out insults you to your face. NO ONE, especially a patient, deser

Read Full Review at yahoo.com