A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Vornicu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Vornicu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Vornicu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vornicu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Vornicu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainview Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Diana Vornicu MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Vornicu practice?
- Dr. Maria Vornicu has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Vornicu practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Nephrologists.