A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Walker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Walker, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Walker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Walker DO and MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Walker practice?
- Dr. Maria Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Walker practices Internal Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Internists.