Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Walker
Dr. Maria Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Decatur, GA and Decatur, GA (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Dekalb Medical at North Decatur, Piedmont Atlanta Hospital and DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Walker has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maria Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. John Ford
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.20 mi39
Dr. Daniele Sara
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Atlanta, GA 0.64 mi19
Dr. Phyllis Mansour
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.69 mi32