Dr. Maria Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Watson?

August 30th, 2016

hemo

I have been seeing Dr Watson for 4 yrs now and talk about an out standing doctor, I am military retired and was consulted off post and some how I was lucky enough to get Dr Watson. When I first came to her I was taking pills the VA had given me that I really never thought I really need. They told me it was all in my head, when I Dr. Watson first saw me how was I feeling because I looked Jaundice. She had some blood test done I told her I had sharp pain on my side but my hole body ached. She recommended for me to go to the ER so I did after several test they found a block in my liver duct and Gald bladder duct, causing iron buildup that has been causing me to have this body pain and side pain. Later I was diagnosed with hemochromatosis and since the VA over looked it and DR. Watson diagnosed the symptoms. Basically she saved my life. Doc in my book your number one thank you for your beside manners thank you for your professionalism

February 19th, 2016

She cares

Dr. Watson is very understanding, yet provides some much needed tough love. I appreciate that she does that and still offers an embarrassment-free zone so that you can speak freely about your problems.

October 4th, 2011

m vass

the wait time will vary, dr watson will spend quality time with each patient. i have seen her give up her lunch hour many of times because of quality time spending with her patients.very good doctor, they do not make them like her anymore..may god bless her

October 24th, 2008

Best Rheumatologist

I love Dr. Watson. She is a first rate physician and spends time actually listening to you and answering any and all of your questions.

May 11th, 2008

WENT TO DR.WATSON FOR 6 YEARS. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, FRIENDLY AND SPENT AMPLE TIME WITH ME ON EACH VISIT.HER STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL ALSO.SHE WORK WELL WITH FAMILY MEMBERS TO HELP WITH MY HEALTH CONCERNS/ PROBLEMS.SHE ALSO COMMUNICATED WITH MY OTHER DOCTORS WHEN NEEDED ON MY HEALTH MATTERS.SOMETIMES THE WAIT IN WAING ROOM WOULD BE LONG, BUT TO SEE HER IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

October 21st, 2017