A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Weller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Weller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Weller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Weller graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Weller has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Lynn Weller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Weller practice?
- Dr. Maria Weller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Weller practices Pediatrics near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Vicksburg, MS.
See Fargo Pediatricians.