A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Weller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Weller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Weller graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Weller has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 40 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Weller practice?
Dr. Maria Weller practices Pediatrics near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Vicksburg, MS.
See Fargo Pediatricians.