A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Werner-Wasik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Werner-Wasik, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Radiation Injuries
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner-Wasik graduated from Wroclaw Medical University. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Werner-Wasik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Werner-Wasik MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Werner-Wasik practice?
- Dr. Maria Werner-Wasik has 9 office locations.
Dr. Maria Werner-Wasik practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Bristol, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.