A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong-Domenech graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wong-Domenech has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children`s Hospital
- Swisher Memorial Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong-Domenech accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Texas Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Wong-Domenech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Wong-Domenech practice?
Dr. Maria Wong-Domenech practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Wong-Domenech, Dr. Marlyn Wong-Domenech, Dr. Marybeth Wong-Domenech, Dr. Mimi Wong-Domenech, Dr. Marianne Wong-Domenech, Dr. Polly Wong-Domenech, Dr. Marisela Wong-Domenech, Dr. My Wong-Domenech