A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Zagorzycki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagorzycki graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Zagorzycki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Mem Hosp, Valencia, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa Zagorzycki MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Zagorzycki practice?
- Dr. Maria Zagorzycki has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Zagorzycki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Clarita, CA.
See Santa Clarita Obstetricians & Gynecologists.