Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Zalles
Dr. Maria Zalles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Round Rock, TX and Round Rock, TX. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Cytopathology and Pediatrics. Dr. Zalles is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Williamson, Lakeside Hospital Bastrop and Richards Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Zalles has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Maria Zalles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Luis Villa
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Pathology
Miami, FL 0 mi44
Dr. Robert Howell Jr
Nuclear Medicine, Pathology
Miami, FL 0 mi45
Dr. Pierre Lafontant
Miami, FL 0 mi31