A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Zestos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Zestos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Zestos, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zestos graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Zestos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Markakis Zestos MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Zestos practice?
- Dr. Maria Zestos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Zestos practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Madison Heights Anesthesiologists and Madison Heights Pediatricians.