A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariah Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cameron
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cameron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariah Cameron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Cameron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariah Cameron MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mariah Cameron practice?
- Dr. Mariah Cameron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mariah Cameron practices Family Medicine near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Joliet, IL.
See Lake Orion Family Physicians.