A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariah Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cameron
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariah Cameron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Cameron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariah Cameron MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mariah Cameron practice?
- Dr. Mariah Cameron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mariah Cameron practices Family Medicine near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Joliet, IL.
See Lake Orion Family Physicians.