A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Guina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Guina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guina graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Guina has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans