A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariah Salloum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salloum
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salloum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariah Salloum, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Salivary Gland Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Salloum graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Salloum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariah Lynn Salloum MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mariah L. Salloum practice?
- Dr. Mariah Salloum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mariah Salloum practices Otolaryngology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH.
See Elyria Otolaryngologists.