A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariah Salloum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salloum
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Salloum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariah Salloum, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Salivary Gland Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Salloum graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Salloum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariah Lynn Salloum MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mariah L. Salloum practice?
- Dr. Mariah Salloum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mariah Salloum practices Otolaryngology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH.
See Elyria Otolaryngologists.