A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marialyn Sardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marialyn Sardo, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marialyn Sardo, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sardo graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sardo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marialyn Jo Sardo FACS and MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marialyn J. Sardo practice?
- Dr. Marialyn Sardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Marialyn Sardo practices Plastic Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.