Dr. Marialyn Sardo Is this you?

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Breast augmentation on my daughter and she did an incredible job. Showed such care and concern after as well. 8 years later my daughtwr had a concern, she took her in immediately and never charged her but made sure everything was ok.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

dr sardo is amazing. she is the most compassionate, caring doctor i have ever had. she takes her time with the patient and doesn't make you feel rushed. i would highly recommend her

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr Sardo is an amazing person and DR. I went to several different consultation to determine who was going to be the best fit. I based my criteria on a few things. 1) didnt want anyone pushy 2) I preferred someone who showed passion in what they do 3) I was looking for a doctor who would educate me on what I was looking for and how it could be done effectively or if it could be done at all. 4 Trust - trust is a big factor. The money was not a factor in my criteria. (pay for what you get) As soon as I met the staff I knew the Doctor was going to be just amazing. I almost instantly felt like this is the Doctor. The more I spoke with her the more I knew I finally found my doctor. Truly a big hearted soul. I give much respect to Dr Sardo, I am impressed and BLESSED. Thank you and your staff for the best experience.

She is the finest!

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

I had a face lift and was back at work after one week. Her work was so natural none of my colleagues, friends or relatives ever suspected I had had this work done!

Posted on February 22nd, 2016