Dr. Marialyn Sardo Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2015

Breast augmentation on my daughter and she did an incredible job. Showed such care and concern after as well. 8 years later my daughtwr had a concern, she took her in immediately and never charged her but made sure everything was ok.

July 16th, 2015

dr sardo is amazing. she is the most compassionate, caring doctor i have ever had. she takes her time with the patient and doesn't make you feel rushed. i would highly recommend her

May 1st, 2015

Dr Sardo is an amazing person and DR. I went to several different consultation to determine who was going to be the best fit. I based my criteria on a few things. 1) didnt want anyone pushy 2) I preferred someone who showed passion in what they do 3) I was looking for a doctor who would educate me on what I was looking for and how it could be done effectively or if it could be done at all. 4 Trust - trust is a big factor. The money was not a factor in my criteria. (pay for what you get) As soon as I met the staff I knew the Doctor was going to be just amazing. I almost instantly felt like this is the Doctor. The more I spoke with her the more I knew I finally found my doctor. Truly a big hearted soul. I give much respect to Dr Sardo, I am impressed and BLESSED. Thank you and your staff for the best experience.

March 2nd, 2010

She is the finest!

I had a face lift and was back at work after one week. Her work was so natural none of my colleagues, friends or relatives ever suspected I had had this work done!

February 22nd, 2016