Dr. Mariam Awada, MD
Plastic Surgeon

May 24th, 2016

Dr. Awada was wonderful! Staff was very helpful! Love love love!!! Would definitely recommend!

Best breast augmentation EVER!!! show details Best breast augmentation EVER!!!
by AK on May 21st, 2016

I'm truly happy and couldn't be more satisfied with my procedure. I thank Dr. Awada and the girls for making this an awesome experience for me. They've forever changed my life and I'm truly grateful.

Great Doctot show details Great Doctot
by EEW on May 10th, 2016

Dr Awada made me feel very comfortable with my decision and she wasn't trying to force me to do extra! She is great and her staff is amazing!

May 8th, 2016

absolutely a great experience...would recommend her to anyone and will definitely go back

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
by Erica on May 5th, 2016

I came to see Dr. Awada for breast augmentation. Although the I was positive that I wanted to have the procedure done, I was really concerned about finding a natural size. Dr. Awada's staff was friendly, patient, and knowledgable. Dr. Awada made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process. Now, I have the body that I always believed I should have. I am so grateful. I would highly recommend Dr. Adwada for any cosmetic surgery procedure. She is truly an artist.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by J on Apr 28th, 2016

Dr. Mariam Awada Is Awesome And Highly Recommended! She And The Staff Very Welcoming And Supportive! My Results Were Exactly What I Wanted And More! Thanks To Dr Awada And Her Team, I'm Ready For Summer!

Dr. Awada has the hands of an angel!!! show details Dr. Awada has the hands of an angel!!!
by S. Buckley-Mallett on Apr 26th, 2016

I love Dr. Awada and all of her staff I felt comfortable during my entire process and I look amazing!!!!!

by Sheila on Apr 26th, 2016

I could not be happier with my results! Doctor Mariam Awada, was fantastic and made me feel so comfortable.

Breast aug with lift show details Breast aug with lift
by C. Narvaez on Apr 20th, 2016

I am beyond happy with my results from Dr. Awada. She knew exactly what I wanted and they came out perfect. I was very nervous the day of surgery but her staff did a great job at making me comfortable.

Facial Rejuvenation show details Facial Rejuvenation
Apr 19th, 2016

Amazing, natural results. Excellent state of the art facility and Dr. Awards is wonderful!

Apr 10th, 2016

Dr. Awada gives me her honest opinion and takes her time to explain things to me. I love the results that I get every time I go to to see her.

botox expert show details botox expert
by sateek on Apr 5th, 2016

Dr. Awada has done my Botox for many years. I love the results and my face always looks fresh and amazing after a visit to her office. I have a very difficult work schedule and her staff always accommodates me and helps me get in. I love my visits to her office. Her expertise is untouchable

Mar 23rd, 2016

The minute I met Maria and Dr. Awada I knew my search was over. Maria took the time to get to know me and I absolutely adored her. Dr. Awada also took time and gave me different opptions for best results. She listened to my concerns and made me feel very comfortable. My surgery went well and all her staff was wonderful and took very good care of me. I'm still recovering but love what I'm seeing.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Regina S. on Mar 11th, 2016

Dr Awada is a pleasure to work with. She listens to requests well and have a great perspective on treatments we need. I am very pleased with her work.

Mar 10th, 2016

Dr. Awada's Michigan Cosmetic Surgery, is a well organized place. i like to fact that once you have an appointment they get you in on time. I have been doing a treatment for my skin and seeing very little results. As soon as i am done with my treatments, i hope my skin well be looking smooth.

I wish I would have done this sooner!! show details I wish I would have done this sooner!!
by Kelli Saccucci on Mar 5th, 2016

If you're looking for the best in the business look no further. Dr. Awada and the team at Michigan Cosmetic Sugery Center have made my transformation the most amazing experience I could have ever hoped for. Their highly skilled and personable staff make sure they leave no question you may have (no matter how big, or how small) unanswered. Knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate; each and every member of their staff will make you feel like family. Their beautiful state of the art office and surgery center is the perfect setting to help you feel relaxed and peaceful. And the personal and thoughtful touches don't stop there. Dr. Awada was kind enough to personally contact me by phone after my outpatient procedure to inquire about my recovery. She is genuine, and informative , and passionate about what she does; making you look as beautiful on the outside as you feel on the inside. Never did I feel insecure, or scrutinized, or anxious about my decision. She helped guide me in choosing exactly the right procedure for me, and she did it with a courtesy, and confidence that far surpassed my expectations. Thank you Dr. Awada, for changing my life.

Excellent service ! show details Excellent service !
by Imari Sayas on Mar 4th, 2016

Dr. Awada is a perfectionist at heart . She will definitely make sure that you leave her office satisfied .

Plastic surgery show details Plastic surgery
by Michelle White on Mar 4th, 2016

Felt very comfortable with Dr Awada and all of her staff. She made sure to spend time answering all my questions. Called me to check on me after my surgery and even called me on the weekend after I had a complication. I would definitely refer her.

by Carol Cook on Feb 5th, 2016

Dr. Awada is the best. Her staff Maria Debbie and Karen are wonderful

Highly Recommended! show details Highly Recommended!
by Heather on Feb 2nd, 2016

I could not of had a better experience. Dr. Awada was very accommodating and answered all my questions. I had a BA and am very happy with the results. She takes a lot of time deciding what is best for your body. I highly recommend going to her for whatever you need.

Hated it! show details Hated it!
by Marian Jackson on Jan 26th, 2016

I did the research, followed all of her instructions and still got messed up. The first 2 follow-up appointments were with her assistants who miss-diagnosed a problem I was having from the surgery. By the time she got involved I had a very ugly ulcer opening up around my naval area. Which has left a very ugly scar. I still have no feeling in my abdomen area (numbness) 8 years later. I also have a hug bulge at the top part of my abdomen that looks terrible after I eat a meal. All I needed was the excess skin removed in my lower abdomen area because I stretched too big while pregnant. I would not recommend this doctor.

by B.R on Jan 24th, 2016

She's Professional and knowledgeable and the staff were super warm. Am soo amazed with my results BTW I did breast augmentation and tummy tuck I really recommend her ,she did an excellent job.

by amanda p on Jan 19th, 2016

Dr Awada and her staff are excellent! Make you feel so comfortable and welcome, and im loving how my new BA turned out!

by Raania Zahid on Jan 19th, 2016

Excellent experience, wonderful service. Very cooperative and friendly staff.

BA at 47 show details BA at 47
by Denise on Jan 4th, 2016

Dr. Awada is very down to earth, professional and exudes a sense of confidence and knowledge that is just the right balance. She does not rush through her appointments. Makes sure you understand procedure, and everything that is expected. Follow up is extremely good. I received 3 separate calls checking on me the afternoon of surgery, and the following day. Very friendly, professional staff all around. Spotless office and meticulous practices. Beautiful results. Perfectionist. Very happy with my choice in surgeon.

by LaDawn McDay on Jan 4th, 2016

Dr. Awada and her staff were warm, friendly and very knowledgeable. They made me feel relaxed, comfortable and took time with me to ensure that I would have the best surgical experience. I knew what to expect and Dr. Awada and her staff called to check on me after the surgery and the days that followed. I would recommend Dr. AWADA for any plastic surgery. She is the best.

by Anonymous on Jan 3rd, 2016

Dr Awada and her staff were absolutely amazing ! She is very professional, courteous, honest and knowledgeable and answered every question I had. I would definitely recommend her.

Dec 30th, 2015

I'm glad I made the right decision and had my procedure with Dr.awada. She knows what she is doing and you will walk out of her office very happy, her staff is caring, friendly and will explain every step that will be done. Thank you Dr. Awada for the self confidence you made me feel!

Butcher back in the house show details Butcher back in the house
by Francine on Dec 15th, 2015

I also did my research and thought I had chosen someone good, WRONG!!! I had surgery and all follow ups with an inadequate medical assistant. Dr Awada disappeared for like 9 months, later called me and I told her I had all kinds of problems, she was willing to correct them, but right before that was to happen I got an infection, yep she had left a sponge in me from 1 year prior surgery, she knew she had done it and never told me and the surgical report went missing and so did she for the past few years!

Nov 27th, 2015

I recently had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Awada, words cannot describe how happy I am that I came across a female plastic surgeon like her. She is an absolute perfectionist. I love my new Breasts. The office is GORGEOUS and relaxing along with welcoming. Her and her staff are high class and are all so helpful and friendly. After meeting with the doctor and everything was explained to me from start to finish, all of the questions I had were answered; I then knew I had to search no further. Dr Awada was the one. The recovery was quick and minimally painless. When I went back for my follow up post op appointment, I got to look at my incisions, I was in shock that they had already almost completely healed and the visibility of the incisions was almost zero. The experience that I had was incredible and I will definitely use their office for any other future procedures I may have done.

Most understanding dr show details Most understanding dr
by Michelle on Nov 15th, 2015

I was Sooo nervous getting my breast augmentation done, and I could not be more happy with the results, the surgury was so easy, I didn't even feel like I had done it, there was no pain just tightness and pressure but totally bareable, I recommend her to all my clients , amazing!!

great experience! show details great experience!
by Miranda V on Nov 12th, 2015

my breast lift/silicone implants look amazing and the staff of ladies

Very excited 48 year old, thanks to Dr. Awada and Team! show details Very excited 48 year old, thanks to Dr. Awada and Team!
Sep 29th, 2015

Dr. Awada and her team are excellent! I was very nervous and had many questions. Everyone in her office, as well as Dr. Awada, are so very knowledgeable and helped me to make a very informed decision. They answered every question and made me feel very comfortable before, during, and after the surgery. She is a perfectionist (something you want when having breast augmentation). I trust her completely and have already recommended her to others. I am so excited to go to Jamaica and wear my new bathing suits!

tummy tuck show details tummy tuck
Sep 21st, 2015

I had a tummy tuck down due to weight loss. She did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier. She made me symmetrical and beautiful. I highly recommend her.

RN show details RN
Sep 18th, 2015

Blepharoplasty and breast augmentation in 2009. Fillers and Botox yesterday. Phenomenal results.! Couldn't be happier ! I am an RN and highly recommend Dr. Awada for all your cosmetic surgery needs.

Great Female Cosmetic Surgeon! show details Great Female Cosmetic Surgeon!
by Sonya A. on Sep 15th, 2015

Fantastic surgeon,and great person! I'm so happy I came across her online when I searched for a female cosmetic surgeon (and there are not many) She's really understanding of a women's perspective and I truly appreciate that! Not to mention her beautiful office and great staff!

Best decision of my life ! show details Best decision of my life !
by Mary K on Sep 15th, 2015

The best surgeon ever. I have had surgeries by other surgeons but dr Mariam Awada is outstanding. Not only is her results more than I expected but my experience was also amazing with her and her staff !

So happy! show details So happy!
by Jennie K. on Sep 14th, 2015

Dr. Awada recently did my breast surgery. I'm so glad I chose her. I decided to go with her because of how comfortable she made me feel right from the start. She told me things about my breast that no other surgeon had even brought to my attention. No question went unanswered, and I had a lot of questions! If you are looking for a surgeon who actually cares about her patients having amazing results then see Dr. Awada!

Amazed!!!! show details Amazed!!!!
by Jennifer N. on Sep 3rd, 2015

So blown away at the knowledge this women posses! She spends a lot of time with you to make sure you know every detail of your procedure. Her staff is equally as helpful in making sure that you are comfortable with your decision. I highly recommend her if you are considering surgery. I have had cosmetic surgery in the past that has gone terribly wrong, my only regret is not meeting Dr. Awada sooner.

Education show details Education
by B. Rodriguez on Aug 7th, 2015

There is no doubt Dr. Awada is my number one plastic surgeon. I met her back in 2006 and was amaze on how she took her time to explain everything to me. She takes your concerns and your body shape into to consideration and a very thoughtful analysis for a great outcome. You are the most important person on earth when she is with you whether is an office visit or in the OR. I visit her yesterday after almost 10 years to let her know how pleased I have been with her work and the outcome and positive compliments from families in friends over the years. We had a very nice look at possibly doing more work due to some medical issues and again she went ahead and explained the entire process leaving me with no more questions to ask. She always goes above and beyond. I believe in her work, I feel bless to have met such a great human being. I can't wait to see my new breast.

Dr. Awada is an excellent choice! show details Dr. Awada is an excellent choice!
by Kayla on Jul 22nd, 2015

I had breast implant surgery with Dr. Mariam Awada about 8 weeks ago. I would like to comment on my experience with her and her staff. As an engineer, I appreciated Dr. Awada's thorough explanation of the procedure, expectations, and options based on my body type. Even at the initial consultation, I felt very comfortable with her level of knowledge and individual attention. I came in with a list of several questions, to which she answered every single one of them in her consultation session, to where I didn't have any questions left to ask. I scheduled the procedure for about two weeks after the initial consultation. Naturally, I was very nervous the day of the procedure. She and her entire staff made me feel at home and not that I was in an operating room. They advised every step of the way, as to what was happening, and what I should expect. Dr. Awada's demeanor is very personable and compassionate. It's very hard to find these traits in a surgeon. 8 weeks after my procedure, I'm very happy to report, I did not experience any complications, my scar is healing perfectly, and the surgery was a great success. Dr. Awada is very skillful, talented, precise, and a perfectionist; which are skills that make her a perfect plastic surgeon!

Best Results show details Best Results
by Tracy K. on Jul 8th, 2015

I cant tell everyone how happy I am with my results. I had a tummy tuck and lipo and I feel like a million bucks. I healed extremely well without any complications. Dr Awada was very courteous and guided me through this process since my consultation. She has always been there if I had any questions and her staff was very considerate of my needs and have helped me every step of the way. I recommend her highly for any and all your cosmetic surgery needs!

Very Satisfied! show details Very Satisfied!
by Sherri on May 21st, 2015

I researched on my own for a plastic surgeon without any referrals, so the process of finding a plastic surgeon felt even more nerving. I selected Dr. Awada because of her educational background and excellent reputation. I am now 14 months post-surgery and extremely pleased with how everything has healed. She did a beautiful job recreating my breasts to a more youthful look. The procedure is one that I would have you do again knowing what I know now. The staff were very attentive to all of my concerns, both at the time of office visits, and with all of my phone calls. They really have employed a wonderful staff!!! The facility is a beautiful tranquil setting as well. My one and only complaint is that because of the high demand for your talent, you can expect a wait with each visit. However, the wait is well worth the beautiful outcome.

Best Decision Made show details Best Decision Made
by Samia on May 5th, 2015

I had always considered getting a breast lift and breast implants, but I was always fearful of the possible risks, the scarring, and of course the ultimate risk of not being happy with my results. I paid a lot of money on consultations, getting opinions from many Surgeons; it wasn't until I met Dr Awada that I felt confident with my choice and I was FINALLY ready to go for it. I am forever thankful for my co-worker's recommendation to meet Dr. Mariam Awada; she made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions, spent a lot of time with me trying on different sizes of implants and considering all my options. Dr Awada did an amazing job, and I couldn't be happier with my results. I was even treated to a complementary facial treatment and microdermabrasion shortly after my surgery from her and her staff. Not only is Dr Awada a talented Plastic Surgeon, but she also took great care of me even after I was all healed.

Mar 28th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Awada. She is amazing with how knowledgeable and professional she is. I got a breast augmentation and I absolutely love the results. Her staff is also so great! :)

Mar 1st, 2012

Dr Awada was extremely knowledgable and very patient with all of my questions. She helped me understand my options and thoroughly explained my procedure to me. I am extremely happy with my outcome and am very grateful that I chose Dr Awada to do my procedure.

Great Surgeon with awesome symetry!! :) show details Great Surgeon with awesome symetry!! :)
Jan 17th, 2012

Dr.Awada is an amazing doctor but more importantly she's an amazing person. I felt like it took her a minute to warm up when first meeting her, but after that she was always smiling, asking if there was anything I needed and taking care of me. I've recommended her to at least 5 different people so far and I know that once these people have financial support they'll be visiting her :)). The staff was beyond great! i had some rough bumps with medical leave papers from work and they were with me every step of the way, assuring me things would work out. They were all a blessing for me!

WONDERFUL! show details WONDERFUL!
Jan 9th, 2012

Because my experience to date has been wonderful I wanted to share my opinion! In researching my options I've visited 4 surgeons & have officially selected Dr. Awada for my eye, breast & tummy tuck work. Her office wait time was no different than any other physicians' I've ever visited. Her staff-knowledgable, respectful. "Kelly" has been terrific in responding promptly & professionally to my surgery date planning questions. Dr Awada was extremely professional, insightful, respectful & truthful during my consultation. I learned more about my body & how it has come to its current state than I did with any of the other surgeons. Surgeons - while nice & certainly professional, seemed to "shorthand" the consultation process. As a woman, Dr. Awada clearly understands the thoughts, feelings & concerns we have of our bodies & is not dismissive of them. She is truthful as to what improvements are possible & what is not. She clearly looked to offer a "level-headed" view of my outcome so I could make an intelligent, fact based decision. I would not have it any other way. I look forward to my pre-op visit and surgery!

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
Jan 9th, 2012

The day I had my first consultation with Dr. Awada, I had seen 2 other surgeons for consultations. The whole day was spent seeing 3 plastic surgeons for consultations on a tummy tuck & other areas of concern. Dr. Awada was the only doctor who didn't agree to incorporating my 'other areas of concern' with a tummy tuck. The other doctors were willing to 'do it all' (for big bucks of course), but Dr. Awada said for harmony's sake, she'd rather focus on the tummy tuck (with lipo & pubic lift), and leave the other 'areas of concern' for me to tone up myself. I liked that idea immediately, and felt she was right, that I could do the work myself for the other areas, but not for the abdominal area. I was overwhelmed that day, though, leaving her office after consulting with 3 doctors. I had to think about it as I was apprehensive. A couple of weeks passed and I made another consultation appointment with Dr. Awada (both consultation appointments were free). I had questions by now, and Dr. Awada answered them all completely. Even though I was afraid of the surgery, I booked with Dr. Awada for Nov. 3rd. I felt safe in her hands! During the times I stood naked in front of her while she pulled my loose tummy skin tight, and rolled her stool back to check the outcome, I could tell that she had a 'good eye' for what she was planning on doing. That made me feel confident in her skills. Additionally, with every visit, she or her staff would go over documents with me, ensuring I understood what was going to happen, what could go wrong, what medications/vitamins I needed to stay away from 2 weeks prior to surgery and which ones I needed to take 2 weeks prior to surgery. I found Dr. Awada to be cautious in this regard, thereby focused for a successful outcome. I did indeed have a successful outcome as I followed all the Dr's instructions 2 weeks before surgery and the weeks following surgery. I was very comfortable on my trip home after the surgery, having to cross the border from Michigan to Windsor. I was an excellent patient (I believe) because I wanted a successful outcome as did Dr. Awada. I'm VERY happy with the outcome - my tummy is flat (I have no more flap hanging over!), my abdominal muscles are tight, my scar is thin! I would definitely recommend Dr. Awada for your surgery - she has a 'good eye' for the outcome! I found ALL her staff to be very helpful and friendly. I never had problems making appointments. For each appointment I arrived early (coming from Canada...) and within 5 minutes was called into a room. Sometimes Dr. Awada would come in within 5 mins. and other times maybe 40 mins., but whatever the wait I was prepared for it. I have high regard for Dr. Awada and her staff!

Very good experience! show details Very good experience!
Dec 24th, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. Awada. She was able to give me the look that I wanted. I had to drive about 5 hours to see her and each time I went to her office for an appointment, I was early. I wasn't even in the waiting room for 5 minutes before being called back. So I never had to wait to be seen. Surgery went great, I loved my surgery day! Recovery went well too, with no complications. Dr. Awada called me herself later on surgery day to check on me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Awada to others! I didn't even go to my second scheduled consultation with a different plastic surgeon because I felt confident in Dr. Awada. Some reviews say that you are pressured into scheduling surgery or choosing silicone. That is very inaccurate! I was never pressured to choose silicone, I was given a quote for both, and I chose saline. I was not pressured into scheduling surgery, they just said to call and schedule if I decided to use Dr. Awada. I have nothing but good things to say about this surgeon. She is great at what she does, and I am so thankful for what she did for me! I am much more symmetrical now and I couldn't be happier with my breast augmentation results!!!!

Nov 21st, 2011

Had a breast augmentation done by her and they look great. I did have to insist going smaller than she recommended which seemed to insult her. Reading these posts I realize it's common for her to bail after you pay and she does the surgery. I haven't seen her for the multiple follow ups as she had several "family emergencies". The staff is really pleasant, or really good at sales. They talked me into my first round of Botox and it turned out better than any other place I've been.

May 13th, 2011

I loved her and her staff. I had breast implants, tummy tuck and lipo suction on the hips. I HIGHLY reccomend her. She's the best as far as I'm concerned. I will always go to her for any other proceedures that I have done (if any).

Mar 17th, 2011

She took the full payment for the procedure and did the half job. I personally will never go to her again. I lost my trust in her . She never delivers what she promises.She is money hungery a big crook.

Jan 31st, 2011

I have actually had two surgeries done by Dr. Awada and I would recommend those interested in getting a tummy tuck only. My experience with the liposuction yielded absolutely no results. I have numerous scars and was unable to tell the difference from before and after the procedure. Overall, she is a pretty good doctor but the office wait times are ridiculous. Do your homework first before you decide!

Oct 5th, 2010

While Dr Awada does exceptional work her office staff leaves much to be desired. The level of ineptitude has led me to regret the decision to use her. Repeated calls by myself & my insurance company requesting paperwork be faxed to them for over 2 months has yet to yield any results. Had nose fixed after being broken results are stunning, however I am beginning to feel like I have been scammed. When I requested that my surgery be pre-cleared with my ins co. I was informed by Beth that it would then have to be done in a hospital and cost more out of pocket, when I asked them to submit for disbursement on my behalf, they submitted on their behalf. deducted $100 out of what the insurance paid and sent me a check for that amount, after speaking to the ins co, I was informed none of what her staff told me was true & as they were in network they should have given me back the difference btwn what I paid & what they accepted from the ins co. Once brought to their attn, they do not return calls

Patient 4.5 years ago show details Patient 4.5 years ago
by Happy Patient. on Mar 29th, 2010

I did my research, visited those well known surgeons who spend big bucks for their television ads, and none even came close to this physician. Although my surgery was 4 1/2 years ago, I would return to her in a second. Yes, she can certainly improve her offices wait time, but, she did not skimp on my time when I was seeing her.

TUMMY TUCK show details TUMMY TUCK
Aug 27th, 2009

I HAD A TUMMY TUCK AN I AM VERY VERY UNHAPPY.. MY STOMACHE IS NOT FLAT AN IS ALSO NOT TIGHT.. THE DOCTOR DOES NOT SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH HER PATIENTS. SHE SHOULD SEE HER PATIENTS AFTER SURGERY NOT HER MEDICAL ASSISTIANTS THATS REALLY WRONG PEOPLE PAY ALOT OF MONEY THEY SHOULD GET WHAT THRY PAY FOR

May 4th, 2009

What a chop Dr. I had three procedures and NONE of them turned out right...She would not fix them when confronted... DO NOT USE THIS DR!