Dr. Mariam Awada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mariam Awada?

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I can not say enough great things about Michigan Cosmetic Surgery. The facility itself is gorgeous, welcoming and clean. As it should be. From the second I walked in the door, they made me fell comfortable. I had so many questions going into my consultation and not one was left unanswered. Dr. Awada was so friendly, knowledgeable, and really listened to what I wanted, but also very honest in what the best option is, for the best possible outcome. Not just for a few weeks later, a few months, but years to follow! I left my consultation that day knowing confidently, that I found the surgeon that was best for me. I had no question in my mind. I had a breast augmentation with a lift. I couldn't be any happier with the results. She is amazing! She called me at home the night following my surgery to check on me. I think that speaks volumes to how much she cares about her patients. I also can not say enough great things about her ENTIRE staff. I live a few hours away, and they have always been very accommodating to making appointments that fit around my schedule and the drive. ALL the girls there are wonderful. Everyone I've meet has been friendly and helpful. They truly make you feel like family. I would recommend Dr. Awada and Michigan Cosmetic Surgery to anyone and everyone I know. If you are on the fence about a surgeon or a procedure, make a consultation appointment. It's free, and you will fall in love with Dr. Awada

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. Awada and her staff are wonderful! She did a breast augmentation with lift, lipo, and skin removal at my stomach and everything from the consultation to post-op and follow up appointments have been wonderful. She truly cares for her patients wanting them to feel their very best, what ever that best is for them. Highly recommend her!

Look Your Best!

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Dr. Awada is the best!!! She did a breast augmentation in 2011 and what a remarkable job!!! Now, 6 years later, and as gravity gets ahold of us, I decided to make another visit to see Dr. Awada! This time, I needed a breast lift and liposuction. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! She is wonderful! I am so happy with the results!!! I would recommend her to anybody and everybody who wants to look and feel their best!!! The staff is very professional and personable!

extremely satisfied

Posted on September 17th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Awada by a friend of a friend and I'm so happy I traveled 1.5 hours to see her. The staff and doctor are all amazing and genuinely care about making you feel beautiful. I'm extremely happy with my results and would gladly recommend her to anyone.

breast augmentation

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Dr. Awada was the first doctor I visited, She was very nice and her staff were super sweet and kind. but I wanted to have second opinions and I went with two more surgeons, I am very happy that I did it because that helped me to choose Dr. Awada. She was very kind and explained all my questions and Doubts about breast augmentation, I was very scared but I really wanted a breast augmentation and she made me feel very comfortable and very confident, so I decided that she was my surgeon. After the first appointment she scheduled me for the surgery 2 weeks later, that was super fast and everything was fine with my surgery recovery was fairly fast with very few discomforts but the result is excellent. I can not say anything else but I love my new look. I am very happy that my husband and I chose Dr. Awada not only for the good results but for the fact that their costs are not exaggerated like those of other surgeons. I am two months after the surgery and although it is not the end result I am very happy of how it looks!!

Top Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Posted on July 29th, 2017

I have researched almost all the top plastic surgeons in the area and by far Dr. Awada exceeded my expectations. From the very first consult to each and every post op follow up she has been very attentive and answered any and all questions. I was well informed of both the whole process of the surgery but also post op care. She really listened and understood what I wanted from my surgery and delivered that 110%. I underwent a Brazilian butt lift, breast augmentation, and body contouring (liposuction). The shape of my body now is what I've always dreamed of. Dr. Awada did such a fantastic job, it's literally changed my life so much, giving me so much more confidence and happiness. Dr. Awada's staff are very professional, knowledgeable, organized, thoughtful and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Awada delivers nothing but excellence and her work shows.

The most exceptional plastic surgeon

Posted on July 28th, 2017

Dr. Mariam Awada is an excellent plastic surgeon. After seeing the amazing results on 3 of my family members, I was anxious to get the mommy makeover I've always dreamed (tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation). I have never felt so confident in my life. My husband is just as pleased with the results. I get compliments all the time. Thank you Dr. Awada for helping me regain my confidence and boosting my self esteem!

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Great doctor. One of the best

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Dr. Awada did my breast augmentation over ten years ago. I was so happy with the results but it was time for a new pair and a lift. I am 2 weeks post surgery and I can already see how great they look. Dr. Awada is the best!

Posted on June 19th, 2017

DR. Awada and team are awesome. She was very knowlegable about the procedure I was interested in and made me feel very comfortable.

Knowledgeable and Kind

Posted on June 17th, 2017

Doctor Mariam was extremely helpful, along with her staff. They made the process of my surgery as easy as can be! Thanks!

Perfect!

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Staff, office, skill -everything was handled compassionately and professionally!