Dr. Mariam Awada MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Southfield, MI

November 4th, 2016
Breast Augmentation and Rhinoplasty
I was beyond impressed with my experience and service with Dr Awada and her staff. My first contact with the girls at check-in was so warm and welcoming. This is a crucial part for me because I am nervous already. When I walked in the room to be evaluated and I shared my concerns I could clearly see their first priority was my safety and how and they could do to help me achieve the results that I was looking for. I was so comfortable and I felt I was in the right place. You just know. Trust your gut. Please see Dr Awada. She is AMAZING and you will be so happy you did. I am so happy with my results. I cant express how much it means to me that she did such a PERFECT job on my body. You will see when you talk to her she takes job very seriously and that is important to me.

November 1st, 2016
Great great experience!! A++ best doctor and really honest, I would absolutely recommend everyone to her, fair prices , great customer service and excellent results!

October 7th, 2016
AWESOME DOCTOR...AWESOME RESULTS!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!!! She had me ready for my wedding in under 2 months...I looked amazing i my dress! No back fat or tire around my belly. Everything was nice and smooth...loving my results! Her staff are all so nice! Jenna was the best!! The overall feel of the office is so relaxing. If i ever need anything else done, it will be by Dr. Awada and her team!!

September 29th, 2016
shes amazing....I just had my second treatment of coolsculpting and the results are outstanding. The fact that I don't have to be put under and still look amazing and feel sexy is just great. Im so glad I found Dr. Awada and her staff because they are so welcoming and nice!

September 27th, 2016
Best Cosmetic Surgeon!
Absolutely by far the best experience from the consult all the way through to the follow up after surgery. I will be recommending her and her office to my family and friends.

September 20th, 2016
Ms
Dr Awada is the best doctor I have ever seen. She understood my problems and results of my procedure were exactly what I was looking for. She is very knowledgeable and passionate about her work. I highly recommend her to everyone.

September 6th, 2016
46 year old mother of two, breast lift and deep peel
Dr Awada and her staff are fenomenal, caring, professionals, with great results. All my questions and comcerns were answered and addressed immediately to make sure I healed properly. Dr. Awada is not just experienced, but she follows through, same her office staff making sure she gets great results and all issues and challenges are addressed quickly. The entire staff is very dedicated, they make you feel not only beautiful, but also part of a family. I greatly recommend Dr. Awada.

August 31st, 2016
Wonderful experience!
I had been wanting to get a breast augmentation for a very long time and was always so scared to even think of it. I decided just to look into it for fun and see from there. From the first visit with dr Mariam I felt extremely comfortable and was ready to do it. Her staff is amazing and friendly, I love them all! Dr Mariam was extremely professional, very knowledgeable and made the process amazing! I definitely will be going back to her and only her.

August 30th, 2016
Highly Recommended
Very Profession. Great place to get work done without worry. The staff helps you every step of the way to feel comfortable and get the best results!

August 11th, 2016
Dr. Awada and her staff make you feel very comfortable and they answer any questions you have. They are really great people and Dr. Awada is an amazing surgeon. She made my dreams come true! She even personally called me the day after my surgery to make sure I was doing good, she is very caring! The only thing I have ever had an issue with is waiting, the wait for appointments is a minimum of 1 hour, I have had to wait 2 hours once.

July 21st, 2016
Cosmetic surgery
She is a great doctor she have been my surgeon for 9 years i wont trust aby one else because she is so amazing she feels like family amongst the comfort and care she provides

July 20th, 2016
Dr Awada and her girls made me feel so comfortable I love my results!