Dr. Mariam Awada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mariam Awada?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Mariam Awada?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2017

Look Your Best!

Dr. Awada is the best!!! She did a breast augmentation in 2011 and what a remarkable job!!! Now, 6 years later, and as gravity gets ahold of us, I decided to make another visit to see Dr. Awada! This time, I needed a breast lift and liposuction. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! She is wonderful! I am so happy with the results!!! I would recommend her to anybody and everybody who wants to look and feel their best!!! The staff is very professional and personable!

September 17th, 2017

extremely satisfied

I was referred to Dr. Awada by a friend of a friend and I'm so happy I traveled 1.5 hours to see her. The staff and doctor are all amazing and genuinely care about making you feel beautiful. I'm extremely happy with my results and would gladly recommend her to anyone.

August 21st, 2017

breast augmentation

Dr. Awada was the first doctor I visited, She was very nice and her staff were super sweet and kind. but I wanted to have second opinions and I went with two more surgeons, I am very happy that I did it because that helped me to choose Dr. Awada. She was very kind and explained all my questions and Doubts about breast augmentation, I was very scared but I really wanted a breast augmentation and she made me feel very comfortable and very confident, so I decided that she was my surgeon. After the first appointment she scheduled me for the surgery 2 weeks later, that was super fast and everything was fine with my surgery recovery was fairly fast with very few discomforts but the result is excellent. I can not say anything else but I love my new look. I am very happy that my husband and I chose Dr. Awada not only for the good results but for the fact that their costs are not exaggerated like those of other surgeons. I am two months after the surgery and although it is not the end result I am very happy of how it looks!!

July 29th, 2017

Top Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

I have researched almost all the top plastic surgeons in the area and by far Dr. Awada exceeded my expectations. From the very first consult to each and every post op follow up she has been very attentive and answered any and all questions. I was well informed of both the whole process of the surgery but also post op care. She really listened and understood what I wanted from my surgery and delivered that 110%. I underwent a Brazilian butt lift, breast augmentation, and body contouring (liposuction). The shape of my body now is what I've always dreamed of. Dr. Awada did such a fantastic job, it's literally changed my life so much, giving me so much more confidence and happiness. Dr. Awada's staff are very professional, knowledgeable, organized, thoughtful and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Awada delivers nothing but excellence and her work shows.

July 28th, 2017

The most exceptional plastic surgeon

Dr. Mariam Awada is an excellent plastic surgeon. After seeing the amazing results on 3 of my family members, I was anxious to get the mommy makeover I've always dreamed (tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation). I have never felt so confident in my life. My husband is just as pleased with the results. I get compliments all the time. Thank you Dr. Awada for helping me regain my confidence and boosting my self esteem!

July 26th, 2017

Great doctor. One of the best

June 22nd, 2017

Dr. Awada did my breast augmentation over ten years ago. I was so happy with the results but it was time for a new pair and a lift. I am 2 weeks post surgery and I can already see how great they look. Dr. Awada is the best!

June 19th, 2017

DR. Awada and team are awesome. She was very knowlegable about the procedure I was interested in and made me feel very comfortable.

June 17th, 2017

Knowledgeable and Kind

Doctor Mariam was extremely helpful, along with her staff. They made the process of my surgery as easy as can be! Thanks!

May 9th, 2017

Perfect!

Staff, office, skill -everything was handled compassionately and professionally!

April 24th, 2017

Amazinggggggggggggggggg

Dr. Awada is amazing in what she does. She truly cares about her patients and she is glad to hear that as a patient you are satisfied with your results. I would never go anywhere else but to her when it comes to my body. Her staff is so professional my favorite one is Tracy beyond sweet.

April 20th, 2017

Love her!

Searching for a qualified surgeon was a bit daunting but when I met Dr Awada I knew she was the right doctor for me. She has excellent bed side manner, is very kind, honest and compassionate. She is also very skilled and I am thrilled with my results. Wish I had met her and her staff sooner. Thank you, Dr Awada!