A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aziz
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Aziz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Aziz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Aziz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam Aziz MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mariam Aziz practice?
- Dr. Mariam Aziz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariam Aziz practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors, and Chicago Pediatricians.