A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aziz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Aziz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Aziz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam Aziz MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mariam Aziz practice?
- Dr. Mariam Aziz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariam Aziz practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors, and Chicago Pediatricians.