A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Bahrami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariam Bahrami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahrami
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Bahrami, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahrami graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahrami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam McConnell Bahrami MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mariam M. Bahrami practice?
- Dr. Mariam Bahrami has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariam Bahrami practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Bowie, MD.
See Bowie Internists and Bowie Pediatricians.