A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Bakhtary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariam Bakhtary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Bakhtary has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam Bakhtary MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mariam Bakhtary practice?
- Dr. Mariam Bakhtary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mariam Bakhtary practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See West Hills Internists and West Hills Infectious Disease Doctors.