A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Bekhit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariam Bekhit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Bekhit, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekhit graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Bekhit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam H Bekhit MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mariam H. Bekhit practice?
- Dr. Mariam Bekhit has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mariam Bekhit practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Elizabeth, NJ.
See East Brunswick Psychiatrists.