A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Bishara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Bishara, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishara graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bishara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam Nessim Zaki Bishara MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mariam N. Bishara practice?
- Dr. Mariam Bishara has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariam Bishara practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.