A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariam Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Cohen, MD, Psy.D is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam Cunningham Cohen MD and Psy.D is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mariam C. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Mariam Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariam Cohen practices Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.