A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Fayek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariam Fayek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Fayek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayek graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Fayek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam Fayek MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mariam Fayek practice?
- Dr. Mariam Fayek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mariam Fayek practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and East Greenwich, RI.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.