inactive

Mariam Hakim-Zargar MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Bristol, CT

February 4th, 2014
I broke my leg a couple months ago and had Dr. Hakim as my doctor. She is good with fixing the problems you may have, but her "bedside" manner is lacking to say the least. I asked several questions to her over my treatment, and each time, instead of her explaining in detail, she gave me an attitude, and was very rude. Also, if you have a question after your appointment, don't bother calling the office and leaving her a message, she will NEVER get back to you. Yes she is educated, but that is just about it. She makes you feel that she is not really there for you, she is there to make the money.

March 21st, 2013
I have never been treated with so much indifference by a physician. She doesn't seem to care for my personal needs and I have downright left her office in tears. She is educated, and has done fine with treating my injury, but she is very clinical and "all business". I don't know, perhaps she just didn't like me. She was at one point, actually rude to me; raising her voice over a misunderstanding about a missed appointment. That was the day I left in tears. In my opinion, it takes more than just education and experience to make a truly exceptional physician.

January 20th, 2011
catscan tech
Wonderful and professional. Dr. Hakim really cares and will listen to you and diagnose you properly

November 23rd, 2010