A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Hazem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Hazem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazem graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Hazem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam Ahmad Hazem MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mariam A. Hazem practice?
- Dr. Mariam Hazem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mariam Hazem practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.