A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Latif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariam Latif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Latif, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Latif graduated from University Of Cairo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Latif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Portage Hospital, Hancock, Mi
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam Labib Latif MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mariam L. Latif practice?
- Dr. Mariam Latif has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mariam Latif practices Family Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Norcross, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Alpharetta Primary Care Doctors.