A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Mahmud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Mahmud, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmud graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mahmud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam Rahman Mahmud MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mariam R. Mahmud practice?
- Dr. Mariam Mahmud has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariam Mahmud practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.