Dr. Mariam Maniya MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 13th, 2016
Poor Doctor Who Does NOT Deserve High Ratings
Honestly, I do NOT understand how this physician managed to receive such high ratings! The wait time in her office is absolutely ridiculous -- 60-90 minutes (sometimes even longer); the cleanliness of the examination rooms is substandard (to say the least), and leaves much to be desired (for example, ALL of them should have clean, functional sinks, not just a few bottles of hand sanitizer); the doctor's bedside manner also leaves much to be desired -- she is abrupt, brusque, impatient, inattentive, dismissive, and somewhat condescending and haughty. The ONLY saving grace is the courtesy of the staff, and the ease of scheduling and rescheduling appointments. Otherwise, I STRONGLY suggest bypassing this particular physician, because she most definitely does NOT deserve such high ratings.

July 5th, 2016
She is great with treatments and recommendations, detailed-oriented and good bedside manners.

November 5th, 2015
Excellent Doctor

July 14th, 2015
Very unethical...non professional...0 knowledge...if any person want to die go to her

February 21st, 2014
My Dr for over 8yrs
I've been going to Dr. Maniya for over 8yrs. I am so satisfied with her when I moved an hour away I still commute to go to her. When I have concerns and suggest certain tests she doesn't hesitate to give me the referrals like some physicians. Some get offended like your telling them how to do their job but she knows what she's doing..

May 8th, 2013
caring and professional

May 2nd, 2013
Worth the wait
I just begin seeing Dr Maniya and I was very happy to know I can ALWAYS make an apt at the last minute and will not be turned away due to overbooking. I did wait a while, however that is to be expected as it is a single Dr practice! And once I met her it was very clear that she was not going to rush our time together. I felt like she listened and also cared about my issues. She was a pleasure to meet and staff was also VERY friendly. I have been recommending her to everyone I meet!

February 14th, 2012
awful!
She cares much more about collecting her money than patient care. It is easy to get an appt because she schedules patients on top of one another..several patients scheduled for the same time..you will wait forever! I am currently being treated by another dr for a potentially life threatening illness that she did not detect.