A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Manoukian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariam Manoukian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Manoukian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manoukian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Manoukian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam Manoukian MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mariam Manoukian practice?
- Dr. Mariam Manoukian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mariam Manoukian practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.