A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Nassif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariam Nassif is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassif
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Nassif, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassif graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Nassif has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Nea Baptist Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam N Nassif MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mariam N. Nassif practice?
- Dr. Mariam Nassif has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariam Nassif practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Internists and Ogden Cardiologists.