A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariam Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariam Youssef is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariam Youssef, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Youssef has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariam Ezzat Youssef MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mariam E. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Mariam Youssef has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mariam Youssef practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.