A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Allen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Allen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Charlotte Allen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marian C. Allen practice?
- Dr. Marian Allen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marian Allen practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Spring, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.