Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marian Hodges
Dr. Marian Hodges, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hodges is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Providence Portland Medical Center and Providence Health System Oregon. Dr. Hodges has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marian Hodges has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marian Hodges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Daniel Amato
Portland, OR 0 mi42
Dr. Jeff Campbell
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi11
Dr. Elizabeth Stephens
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi23