A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodges
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Hodges, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hodges has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Osbourne Hodges MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marian O. Hodges practice?
- Dr. Marian Hodges has 1 office location.
Dr. Marian Hodges practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.