A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Brouns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Brouns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brouns graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brouns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brouns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans