Internist, Rheumatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.0

|  Not Helpful At All. More interested in lining up unnecessary appointments.  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2013

As a new patient, the wait time for an appointment is 2 months. On the day of appointment, plan to spend 1 hour in the waiting room before seeing the doctor. I had a fall and have severe arthritis to a shoulder and herniated disc in the neck. Doctor recommended I have 2 sessions with a physical therapist. I agreed, but wanted to wait 2 months for the therapy since my insurance benefits have run out & would be renewed in 2 months. Her written request for physical therapy was written to expire in 30 days. I phoned her office and requested the doctor write another request so I could have the therapy in 2 months. Her staff said the doctor refused unless I scheduled another appointment with her to see me again in 2 months, which is both unnecessary and looks like an attempt to increase her income with unneeded appointments. I left a message for the doctor to call me so we could discuss the matter, but she will not return my call. This is unacceptable conduct toward a patient, and I conclude she is not really interested in healing or helping me for her refusal to refer me to physical therapy when it was her idea in the first place. This made my original appointment with her a complete waste of time and money.

|  NOT A BAKERS CYST IT WAS A BLOOD CLOT  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

Did not feel she had enough time to really check me. She seemed to be in a hurry to get me out of office. Did not feel she cared enough to follow up on my symptoms. I told her i had surgery resently, you would have thought that would have been a huge clue for a BLOOD CLOT.