Family Physicians

123 Wg Acker Dr
Suite B
Pickens, SC 29671
864-898-1371
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Dr. Clinch  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2014

Dr. Clinch did not really listen to what I had to say, and interrupted me with her viewpoints several times. She does not understand anxiety and depression, and wants to put me on natural remedies which I know don't work for me. I am going through a very stressful time, and need understanding not a lecture on getting off of prescription medicine I have been on for years with no bad effects. Not the doctor for me.

|  Knowledgable and compassionate doctor  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2014

The most caring and involved doctor I've ever seen. She takes her time to explain diagnosis and treatment plan. Offers options for patient and then discusses those options thoroughly with patient. All our family members are her patients. Calls after hours to see how our family member is doing after their visit with her. Cannot say enough good things about her compassion and expertise as a physician.

|  An excellent family practitioner  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2014

I see Dr. Clinch several times a year when I get sick or for my annual physical. Whenever I see her she's always very good at recommending steps that I should take to maintain my health and she's also very good about fixing things when I'm sick. I trust Dr. Clinch and she listens very carefully to my concerns. Dr. Clinch's office staff are wonderful. When I am sick I usually get seen the same day.

|  Clueless doctor. Doesnt seem to listen and thinks she knows everything.  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2013

Worst doctor visit ever! She didnt want to listen to my problems and said all my doctors didnt know what they were doing. told me I wasnt in pain and that I didnt need anything. treated me like a drug seeker and Ive been on the same medication for 4 years. Did absolutely nothing for me. When I asked her about my diagnosis she didnt even know what my problem was. Think she knows it all but really is just a nurse who likes to play doctor. was very rude and did absolutely nothing for me. wouldnt even give me a referral.

|  Very Satisfied with Dr Clinch  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

I have never had any problem getting an appointment or an unusualy long wait time. They are busy during flu months, but that accounts for the wait. The staff has always been wonderful and caring about my situation.As far as diagnosing my problems, I have have high tolerance to antibiotics. I usually have to follow-up for a second round. I consider this my responsibility and not only the doctors. You can't fix the roof if you don't know where the leak is! Dr Clinch and her staff, especially Rodney and Kendra, treat you more like family than just a patient. Teresa is also very good and helpful.I too hold a special place in my heart for Dr Hammond. But she has retired and life moves on. I don't care very much for Cannon Hospital or their policies, and too wish the office was seperate and back across the street. But it is a trade off. Always dance with who brought you, and you'll have a ride home.In regards to Dr Clinch, I have found her to be a very good doctor, dispenses sound advice, and truly seems to care about her patients. Any doctor, even a specialist, can only treat the symptoms that you relay. If they see an additional problem, and tell you about it, then you must be an adult and make some decisions.It would be closer for me to choose a

|  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

Not always thourough in her diagnosis, and I was misdiagnosed 2 times. She also doesn't have the most available appointment times and can be hard to get a same day appointment.

|  show details
Oct 18th, 2010

I've had myself and family members try to get medicine refilled and can not get any response from the office. This office was much more caring when they were across the street. It felt like they actually cared more for their patients and not more for the people in the hospital. You can't get an appointment less than two weeks and it gets very frustrating trying to work with their schedule. Not happy at all with the doctor wished I had Dr. Hammond back.