A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Cordovez-Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Cordovez-Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Cordovez-Tan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordovez-Tan graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cordovez-Tan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian E Cordovez-Tan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marian E. Cordovez-Tan practice?
- Dr. Marian Cordovez-Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marian Cordovez-Tan practices Pediatrics near Port Arthur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nederland, TX.
See Port Arthur Pediatricians.