A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Damewood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Damewood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Diseases
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Damewood graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Damewood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- York Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Damewood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 8 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan