A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Damewood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damewood
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Damewood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Damewood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Diseases
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Damewood graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Damewood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Damewood MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Marian Damewood practice?
- Dr. Marian Damewood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marian Damewood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near York, PA.
See York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.