Dr. Marian David MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

no change

September 24th, 2016
Four hours later they ask me to come back next week for what the referring doctor had sent me for
There were over fifty people in the waiting room. I waiting over two hours to be called in, despite the fact that I had an appointment. I was first taken to a nurse for an EKG, then back to the waiting room for another half hour/forty-five minutes. Spent five minutes with the doctor and he started saying he wanted to run all these tests, even though he was sure it was nothing, just a side effect of stress. Two hours later, most of which was spent in the waiting room, the receptionist informed me that I still had to get fitted to wear a heart monitor for a week and come back the following week for a stress test and go return the monitor. First of all, all I was supposed to have done today WAS the stress test. Second, I have a toddler, so wearing a monitor for the week is out of the question. I also do not have an entire Saturday to waste at this office, especially since there is nothing wrong with me in the first place! My doctor knew this, she just wanted them to do a quick check to confirm. THIS DOCTOR knew that, he apparently just wanted to milk my insurance. Do not go here unless you have the patience of a saint and nothing better to do with your Saturday's for multiple weeks in a row!!

February 20th, 2016
this place sucks
takes forever, everyone is rude, and they tell you your appointment is at 11 and probably won't be out till 5. If you're lucky. The worst place. Do not come here.

April 11th, 2015
Terrible Person and Staff
Office is Unkempt..Staff is overworked.. Doctor is a crook. Not Professional..

August 14th, 2014
This doctor is horrible! takes forever to see patients then told he is not I the office. Front desk staff so rude! Office manager does nothing to help concerned angry patients she is just as bad as the front desk staff maybe worst! doctor spends 5 minutes with you when he is in. They do every test they have in the office on you. I went in for a physical for school took me 6 hours to get out of the office.