A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Demeny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Demeny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demeny
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Demeny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Demeny, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demeny graduated from New York University.
Dr. Demeny has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian B Demeny MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marian B. Demeny practice?
- Dr. Marian Demeny has 1 office location.
Dr. Marian Demeny practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Pediatricians and Elmhurst Allergists.