A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Demeny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Demeny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demeny
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Demeny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Demeny, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demeny graduated from New York University.
Dr. Demeny has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian B Demeny MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Marian B. Demeny practice?
- Dr. Marian Demeny has 1 office location.
Dr. Marian Demeny practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Pediatricians and Elmhurst Allergists.