Learn more about Dr. Marian Demeny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Demeny is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Demeny, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demeny graduated from New York University.
Dr. Demeny has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demeny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marian B. Demeny practice?
Dr. Marian Demeny practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Allergists and South Richmond Hill Pediatricians.