A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Ebron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Ebron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Ebron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebron graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Ebron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ebron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marian T. Ebron practice?
Dr. Marian Ebron practices Internal Medicine and Legal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists.