A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Evatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Evatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Evatt, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Evatt graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Evatt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marian Evatt practice?
Dr. Marian Evatt practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.