A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Fedak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Fedak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Fedak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedak graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Fedak has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Anne Fedak MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marian A. Fedak practice?
- Dr. Marian Fedak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marian Fedak practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.