A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Fedak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Fedak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fedak
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fedak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Fedak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedak graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Fedak has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian A Fedak MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marian A. Fedak practice?
- Dr. Marian Fedak has 1 office location.
Dr. Marian Fedak practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.