Dr. Marian Fleischer Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Marian Fleischer?

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Dr. Fleischer was uncomfortable to visit as a woman because of his brash manner. He did correctly diagnose my problem but then couldn't help me, so I went to a better doctor who helped me almost immediatel y

Posted on January 7th, 2016

After reading the awful reviews on Dr.Fleischer ,I just had to report my experiences with him. He openened his office for my son (20 yrs old) who was in such pain. to treat him. No receptionist or Nurse was there to assist. He was wonderful. As for his treatment at my appointment and procedure times, he was professional and informative. Yes his humor may not be for everyone, but on the whole I would tell my family and friends to check him out.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Dr Fleischer is a rude and arrogant bully. I will NEVER go to him again and I pity anyone who does.

Worst Bedside Manner Ever

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Dr. Fleischer dismissed my concerns, gave me a rectal examination so painful that I cried (which he then mocked me for), and failed to adequately explain the proposed treatment. He seems to know a lot, but I do not feel comfortable even calling the office with a question: He would probably yell at me. The receptionist is nice, but the nurse/assistant is incompetent and mean.

Posted on October 1st, 2017