A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Gambrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Gambrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Gambrell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambrell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gambrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Lavette Gambrell MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marian L. Gambrell practice?
- Dr. Marian Gambrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marian Gambrell practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.