A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Gilliland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Gilliland, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Gilliland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliland graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Gilliland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Suzanne Gilliland MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marian S. Gilliland practice?
- Dr. Marian Gilliland has 1 office location.
Dr. Marian Gilliland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.