A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Kaldas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Kaldas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaldas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kaldas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Kaldas MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marian Kaldas practice?
- Dr. Marian Kaldas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marian Kaldas practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Internists.