A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Kellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Kellner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Kellner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kellner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian F Kellner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marian F. Kellner practice?
- Dr. Marian Kellner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marian Kellner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Windsor Locks, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and West Hartford, CT.
See Windsor Locks Obstetricians & Gynecologists.