A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Kellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Kellner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Kellner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kellner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kellner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marian F. Kellner practice?
Dr. Marian Kellner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near West Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.