A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Keyser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Keyser is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keyser
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keyser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marian Keyser, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyser graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Keyser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dorothea Dix Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Janet Keyser DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marian J. Keyser practice?
- Dr. Marian Keyser has 1 office location.
Dr. Marian Keyser practices Psychiatry near Smithfield, NC.
See Smithfield Psychiatrists.